POSTLIFT sets a new standard in post-workout supplementation: it contains ingredients at fully effective (clinical) doses, backed by science and freely disclosed on the label. POSTLIFT is a true post-workout powerhouse offering unreal results and benefits. It is the perfect companion to the all-in-one clinically dosed pre-workout, OUTLIFT. Loaded with the best tasting HBCD and amino acid matrix available today, POSTLIFT looks to hold everything needed in terms of aiding growth and recovery and replenishing glycogen either during or after a demanding training session in the gym or on the field. Postlift features a precise Essential Amino Acid (EAA) combination that is proven to enhance muscle protein synthesis to a greater degree than BCAAs alone or even whole protein sources around training. Combining this EAA blend with the low osmolarity HBCD to stand as the base for the formula and touting a fully disclosed label, no added sugars like your typical sports drink or artificial colors, POSTLIFT leads the pack of both post-workout and intra-workout products on the market today.
EAA BLEND OVER TRADITIONAL BCAA BLEND:
Essential Amino Acids are organic compounds that come together to form proteins. Amino acids and proteins are the building blocks of life. One of the main functions of amino acids are to repair and grow muscle tissue. Essential amino acids are not synthesized in the body like many other amino acids and need to be consumed in the diet to ensure the body receives the adequate amount to function properly. Supplementing with Essential Amino Acids has been shown through clinical research to be more effective than consuming whole protein or a mixed bag of amino acids on muscle protein synthesis (MPS). While data suggests BCAAs stimulates MTOR, it is EAAs, which already consist of BCAAs, that show greater increases in MPS. In fact, whole protein sources, casein or whey, were proven less effective than EAAs when taken around training at enhancing muscle amino acid uptake and muscle protein balance.
Furthermore, as little as 12 grams of EAAs were shown to be TWICE as effective at raising MPS than 20 grams of either whole casein or whey protein around training. The 6 grams EAA blend used in the studies omitted certain amino acids: tryptophan, and tyrosine. These two were omitted likely due to their interference with anabolic branch chain amino acid (BCAA) absorption, as they compete for the same receptor. Methionine was not included in the blend as it is shown to directly increase homocysteine levels in the blood, which is linked to cardiovascular disease. It is also the most vulnerable amino acid to oxidation.
Data suggests that bolus dosages of single EAAs as opposed to non-essential aminos, were shown to stimulate MPS. We have chosen to raise the most anabolic EAA/BCAA, leucine, with the omission of methionine.
FULLY CLINICALLY DOSED INGREDIENTS:Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin (HBCD) (20g)
• This clinically researched, low osmolality carbohydrate is the gold standard when it comes to replenishing muscle glycogen. It has a faster gastric clearance than other carbohydrates commonly used in sports drinks. This allows for better and faster nutrient uptake, which in turn aids in performance and recovery. The beauty is that this superior carbohydrate is completely sugar-free and doesn’t cause the same massive insulin spike like regular simple carbs do.†Glutamine (3g)
• This well research amino acid reduces muscle breakdown caused by training or stress and in turn helps promote muscle growth, repair and recovery. Each serving of POSTLIFT delivers a full 3g of Glutamine.†Betaine Anhydrous (2.5g)
• When taken after exercise Betaine Anhydrous has shown in clinical studies to have benefits that aid in an increase of protein synthesis. This helps support muscle repair and recovery post workout.†Taurine (2g)
• Supplementing with Taurine has also been shown to decrease muscle soreness and aiding in recovery and repair.†EAAs (6g)L-Leucine (2262mg)
• Leucine is the most important branch chain amino acid for stimulating muscle protein synthesis.†
• Supplementing with 2262mg of Leucine provides a good amount of this key amino acid to promote maximum protein synthesis.†L-Phenylalanine (839mg)
• Research has shown that L-Phenylalanine plays a key role in the biosynthesis of other amino acids and is important in the structure and function of many proteins and enzymes.†L-Lysine HCL (719mg)
• Studies show Lysine has been shown to decrease occurrences of anxiety and it assists with the formation of collagen and muscle tissue.†L-Threonine (600mg)
• L-Threonine has shown to help with digestive and intestinal tracts to function more smoothly.†
• L-Threonine helps build b bones and aids in boosting the immune system.†
• Studies show that L-Threonine aids in better absorption of nutrients when present.†L-Valine (600mg)
• Valine encourages muscle repair and tissue growth while providing an energy source in the muscles to preserve glucose.†
• Research has shown that Valine helps with maintaining the nitrogen balance in the body and is needed for muscle metabolism.†L-Isoleucine (500mg)
• Isoleucine is one of the essential amino acids that is known for its ability to assist in muscle repair and recovery.†
• Supplementing with Isoleucine perfectly compliments the tissue repairing effects of the other amino acids.†L-Histidine HCL (480mg)
• L-Histidine has shown to help the body create important minerals, assists with healthy digestion and absorption of food, protects the immune system and assist in the healing process after training hard and competing in sport.†Electrolytes (w/ TRAACS® Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate)
• POSTLIFT has several vital key electrolytes Trisodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride that help to promote hydration and amino acid uptake to maximize protein synthesis and cell volumization post-workout or intra-workout.†
• Supports nutrient transport via Albion chelated minerals (TRAACS®) for better absorption and nutrient utilization, which also void off gastrointestinal issues seen with cheaper forms of magnesium.†WHY JUST EAAS VS. ALL BCAAS?POSTLIFT was designed to be stacked with OUTLIFT; however, it can be taken as a standalone intra or post workout as well. While OUTLIFT contains 6g of BCAAs, POSTLIFT’s additional 6g. of EAAs make certain your body’s amino acids needs are met for optimal recovery. This unique blend assures the needed nutrients are available for the repair, growth and maintenance of muscle cells.
WHO BENEFITS FROM USING POSTLIFT?POSTLIFT was formulated with all athletes in mind. Whether you are a fitness/bodybuilding competitor, strength athlete, MMA athlete, soccer athlete, runner, football player, basketball player or hard-training fitness fanatic who understands the importance of growth and recovery, all can benefit from this uniquely formulated product.
At Nutrex we are proud to know that we are one of the few sports nutrition companies who own and operate their own production facilities. While it's true that Nutrex is one of the world's largest producers of sports nutrition products, we remain focused on being recognized as the best.
In fact, our requirements for raw materials are so strenuous that it's not unusual for Nutrex Quality Assurance Technicians to reject entire truckloads of raw materials that do not meet our high standards. We like to think that we take as much pride & care in crafting our award-winning supplements as our consumers do with crafting their physiques and fitness accomplishments.