OUTLIFT STIM-FREE is the perfect option for those athletes looking for a full clinically dosed pre-workout that offers all the performance benefits without the use of any stimulants. OUTLIFT STIM-FREE boasts the same fully dosed performance ingredients of the original OUTLIFT with the addition of Betaine Anhydrous and features Magnapower® Creatine over standard Creatine Monohydrate.
Whether you are looking to take a break from stimulants all together or need something to push you through grueling training sessions and don’t want to be up all night, OUTLIFT STIM-FREE sets a new standard and gives athletes a serious alternative backed by solid science with a full array of proven ingredients! This clinically dosed formula primes your muscles for maximum pumps, more power and strength, greater endurance, faster recovery and less fatigue.
If you want to make sure every workout is at its best and you wish to bypass stimulants, OUTLIFT STIM-FREE gives you what you need in abundance!
FULLY CLINICALLY DOSED INGREDIENTS:Citrulline Malate 2:1 (8g)1
• Each dose in OUTLIFT has 8g of Citrulline Malate 2:1 allowing for intense, long lasting muscle pumps.†
• Research has shown that citrulline increases Nitric Oxide (N.O.) and blood arginine levels which can provide an elevation in protein synthesis (lean muscle growth), creatine synthesis, and a greater BCAA utilization by muscles during exercise.†
• Supplementing with citrulline malate has been shown to directly increase the number of repetitions, reduce fatigue and significantly decrease muscle soreness post exercise.†Carnosyn® Beta-Alanine (3.2g)2
• Beta-alanine increases carnosine levels.
• Research suggest daily supplementation of beta-alanine, supports more endurance and recovery from longer training sessions.†
• Beta-alanine delays muscle fatigue to help increase lean mass and enhance strength.†Betaine Anhydrous (2.5g)3
• Betaine Anhydrous is known to help stimulate muscle pumps and increases the sensitivity of how muscle fibers contract.†
• Supplementing with betaine promotes an increase in nitric oxide and blood volume in muscles to help maximize muscle fullness and size.†Creatine MagnaPower® (2g)4
• Research has shown Creatine MagnaPower® to be a superior form of creatine. It creates a higher level of absorption and utilization than creatine monohydrate.†
• Creatine MagnaPower® enhances the body’s ability to generate and regenerate ATP for maximum muscle performance.†BCAAs5L-Leucine (3g)
• Leucine is the most important branch chain amino acid for stimulating muscle protein synthesis.†
• Supplementing with 3g of Leucine provides the needed amount to promote maximal protein synthesis.†
• OUTLIFT provides the optimum 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine to Isoleucine to Valine in a pre-workout product.
• Isoleucine is one of the essential amino acids that is known for its ability to increase endurance and assist in muscle repair and recovery.†
• Supplementing with 1.5g of Isoleucine provides the glucose, used as fuel, for your body to burn as energy.†L-Valine (1.5g)
• Valine encourages muscle repair and tissue growth while providing an energy source in the muscles to preserve glucose.†
• Research has shown that Valine helps with maintaining the nitrogen balance in the body and is needed for muscle metabolism.†Taurine (2g)6
• Taurine has shown to be effective for promoting endurance, increasing alertness and enhancing recovery.†
• Supplementing with Taurine has been shown to increase strength levels and decrease muscle soreness. †Bioperine® (5mg)7
• Research has shown that BioPerine® enhances drug and nutrient absorption in the body which improves the effectiveness of key ingredients.†REFERENCE
1. J Strength Cond Res. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20386132 2010 May;24(5):1215-22. doi: 10.1519/JSC.0b013e3181cb28e0. Department of Medicine, University of Córdoba, Córdoba, Spain
2. J Strength Cond Res. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21659893 2011 Jul;25(7):1804-15. doi: 10.1519/JSC.0b013e3181e741cf. Human Performance and Physical Education Department, Adams State College, Alamosa, Colorado, USA.
3. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2651845 2009 Feb. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-6-7. Department of Health and Exercise Science, The College of New Jersey, PO Box 7718, Ewing, New Jersey 08628, USA
4. Metabolism. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14506619 2003 Sep;52(9):1136-40. Exercise and Sport Sciences Laboratory, Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA 98225-9067, USA.
5. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24195702 2013 Nov 6;10(1):51. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-10-51.Faculty of Health and Sport Sciences, University of Tsukuba, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8574, Japan.
6. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24383513 2014 Jan;39(1):101-4. doi: 10.1139/apnm-2012-0229. Epub 2013 Jun 25. Exercise Biochemistry and Physiology Laboratory, Postgraduate Program in Health Sciences, Health Sciences Unit, Universidade do Extremo Sul Catarinense, 88806-000, Criciúma, SC, Brazil.
7. J. Nutr. Biochem. http://bodybuilding-help.com/bioperine/bioperine-clinical-trial (2000) 11: 109-113. Vladimir Badmaev, M.D., Ph.D., Muhammed Majeed, Ph.D., and Lakshmi Prakash, Ph.D.
At Nutrex we are proud to know that we are one of the few sports nutrition companies who own and operate their own production facilities. While it's true that Nutrex is one of the world's largest producers of sports nutrition products, we remain focused on being recognized as the best.
In fact, our requirements for raw materials are so strenuous that it's not unusual for Nutrex Quality Assurance Technicians to reject entire truckloads of raw materials that do not meet our high standards. We like to think that we take as much pride & care in crafting our award-winning supplements as our consumers do with crafting their physiques and fitness accomplishments.