LIPO-6 Rx sets a new standard in the weight loss category: It is a CLINICALLY DOSED fat burner. With a combination of seven different compounds at full effective (clinical) doses, LIPO-6 Rx supports maximum fat-burning, appetite control, energy and focus.
LIPO-6 Rx is a complete all-in-one fat burner that offers unreal results and many weight-loss supporting benefits. Its powerful profile of fully disclosed ingredients gives you more of what you want: stronger thermogenic response, noticeable appetite suppression along with longer lasting energy and increased mental clarity.
Experience the difference of CLINICALLY DOSED LIPO-6 Rx and take your weight loss efforts to a new level.
Note: Due to the potency of this formula we advise that you do not exceed the recommended dose.
Fully Clinically Dosed Ingredients:
DMAE Bitartrate (150mg)1
- Research has shown that DMAE stimulates and sharpens overall cognition while soothing and settling emotional distress.†
Caffeine (135mg) and DiCaffeine Malate (100mg)2,3
- Caffeine is one of the most well-researched performance enhancement ingredients.†
- Supplementing with Caffeine immediately increases work volume and muscle strength, mental alertness and mood, assists in fat loss and helps you train at a higher intensity level.†
- Research has shown that Caffeine Citrate is the ideal stimulant for those looking to increase energy as quickly possible because it appears to raise caffeine blood levels faster than other caffeine sources.†<
- Research has shown TeaCrine® boosts energy, mental clarity and clean focus but without the jitters, fatigued crash and tolerance build-up over time.†
- The energy boosting effects of TeaCrine® have been proven to be long-lasting as they remain noticeable for a prolonged period after consumption.†
- When taken before exercise TeaCrine® supports the release of free fatty acids into the bloodstream which further helps with stamina and endurance.†
- Research has shown this essential amino acid supports brain function including increasing mental focus and alertness, dopamine levels, mood and energy during exercise.†
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine is 20 times more water soluble and better absorbed to raise tyrosine levels in the body.†
Ginger Root CO2 Extract (20mg)6, 7
- It has been shown to raise metabolic rate by up to 20%, along with a significant increase in calories burnt.†
- This non-stimulant ingredient pairs well with caffeine to boost thermogenic effects.†
- Ginger has been used for centuries in it’s ability to aid in digestion and ward off nausea.†
- Rauwolscine is an alpha-receptor antagonist that can block the action of receptors responsible for stopping fat breakdown.†
- Research has shown that it's mechanisms of action are similar to yohimbine, as it can act as an alpha(2) adrenergic antagonist, thus aiding in fat burning.†
1. Eur J Med Res. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12844472 2003 May 30;8(5):183-91. Pro Science, Private Research Clinic GmbH - med. Forschung und Entwicklung -, Kurt-Schumacher-Str. 9, D-35440 Linden, Germany. email@example.com
2. J Strength Cond Res. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25144133 2014 Aug 20. Institute for Sport, Physical Education and Health Sciences The University of Edinburgh.
3. "Caffeine Citrate | C14H18N4O9 – PubChem." The PubChem Project. N.p., n.d. Web. 17 Sept. 2015.
4. BioMed Central https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1550-2783-11-S1-P49 2014 Dec. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-11-S1-P49. Epub 2011 Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition201411(Suppl 1):P49 | © Habowski et al; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. 2014
5. Eur J Appl Physiol. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21437603 2011 Dec;111(12):2941-50. doi: 10.1007/s00421-011-1921-4. Epub 2011 Mar 25. Department of Sport and Exercise Science, Aberystwyth University, Carwyn James Building, Penglais Campus, Aberystwyth, Ceridigion, SY23 3FD, Wales, UK.
6. World J Gastroenterol. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21218090 2011 Jan 7;17(1):105-10. doi: 10.3748/wjg.v17.i1.105. Ming-Luen Hu, Keng-Liang Wu, Seng-Kee Chuah, Wei-Chen Tai, Yeh-Pin Chou, Yi-Chun Chiu, King-Wah Chiu, Tsung-Hui Hu, Division of Hepatogastroenterology, Department of Internal Medicine, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital-Kaohsiung Medical Center, Chang Gung University College of Medicine, Kaohsiung 83301, Taiwan.
7. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21197427 2011;2011:429505. doi: 10.1155/2011/429505. Epub 2010 Dec 20. Department of Neuroscience Program, Faculty of Medicine, Khon Kaen University, Khon Kaen 40002, Thailand.
8. Eur J Pharmacol. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6276200 1981 Dec 17;76(4):461-4. Perry BD, U'Prichard DC.